Getting Older

Today was a beautiful day. I woke up at 8 and went for a run. sat outside and watched the birds and squirrels play. I seemed to have made some amazing discoveries aboutl myself today. I love myself regardless of my age. I am more experienced than most and that is a good thing. Those that don't like that statement, just suck.

Mom seems like she doesn't want to go back to Mississippi. She needs to find a good therapist as well as Doctor Shawn. She needs minimal convincing that this is home. The zoloft seems to be working well for her and she is weaning off the Lorazepam.

I will make this reccomendation to Christina. Mom suffers from the same things that I have struggled with. Time shall hopefully bring her through. I learn more about me as time goes on. Regardless of what others may say or think about me. I am a good man. I have forgiven those around me as well as those not still around me. (aka dad)

Stop the voices in your head...No more lies...you are okay

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)