Run In With Myself

Driving up to Christina's, I realized that I need to fall in love with myself. In listening to the radio, the listeners phoned in and said that "all the self help books in the world won't help those that need to learn to love themselves"

God I am tired. I would love to nap right now. I am depressed...why? Chemically my brain isn't working the way it is designed to. Why am I depressed? Life around me at this moment is good. I have twenty bucks to my name, Sun is out, Mom is safe, Poquito is in good health, I can eat when I need to. I am healthy, my teeth are good, I am handsome, I have a car, I have ajob. I have someone who loves me and I love them back, I sleepwell, I have a roof over my head and I helped pay for a vacation to Europe.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)