Starting my move to Colorado

Woke up t at 3. I couldn't sleep. Guess I am nervous about the move. I went downstairs and watched "Oh God". What a great movie. It has been a long time since I had seen that particular movie. At 7 dad and I went to the office to pick up the green chair and end table. He gave me 350 in cash. He was so nice to do that. Alcohol may be a character flaw, but it cant alter a persons heart. I know how much my dad loves me. It is sad to go, but I must.

I hit the road by 8:30 and got to Baton Rouge by 11:00. We finally left for Alexandria by 3 and arrived at 5:30. Johnny and I went to Red Beards, then to Shoneys, ate and came home and crashed.

Until next time.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)