1997-02-10-Colorado Springs

So I had to drive Johnny to the airport. He got his ticket out of Colorado Springs because it was cheaper than Denver International Airport.

The drive was beautiful and we listened to some great music on the way down. I am going to miss Johnny. Its wierd, but this is the first time I am going to really be on my own. I don't have a lot of friends here, aside from Dan and Liz. I really took a chance on coming out here and feel a bit out of my element. I don't have a job, no real savings and a blank slate basically. I am sure I will make it work.

I got home at 2 and called my first client Phyllis Hunley. Dan had referred her to me. She wants to meet next week and She said she would like to train 2 times a week...I am psyched. that means 70 bucks a week. Awesome.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)