1997-02-11-The job scene

I hit the job scene today hard. I dropped off resume's at Chili's, Ruby Tuesday, Applebees and Outback Steakhouse. The guy at Outback was a total tool-bag He said, "Don't expect a call back because you have no experience waiting tables.

Ron at Chili's told me to come back at 2:30 Wednesday for an interview. The funny thing is that you can't get experience until someone gives you a chance. I don't care what industry you are in, unless you get that first break, you will never get in. Someone has to look at you and see that you have worth.

I am looking forward to my interview at Chili's. It may not be what i want, but for now it could be a source of income.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)