Making Time

Woke up at 8:00. Johnny and I grabbed some breakfast at Waffle House. I love that place. They have such good "crappy" food. We filled up and hit the road.

We hit some heavy winds just outside of Texas. Because of the mountains, we unhitched the car and I drove the rest of the way. The mountains were beautiful.

I had a hard time finding the Apartments. Finally, the girl at the front desk guided us in. We got there at 6:45 and she was kind enough to stay late to get us the key so we could move in.

We unloaded the truck and went to eat at Ruby Tuesdays. Finally came home. Made a bed ont he couch for Johnny and I crashed on my bed without any sheets.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)