Cold and fun

Woke up early today because I thought we were going to Church, however, Dan, Liz and one of dan's friends wanted to drive up to Breckenridge.

It was beautiful. We rode from Keystone to Breckenridge. It was FREEEEEEEZing cold. I know it is something i have to get used to. We stopped at a place called "Downstairs at Eric's" I had the soup and a sandwich. It was okay, not great just okay. The beer was way better than the food. What beer you ask, of course fat tire and I tred Buff Gold today too.

The ride back turned out to be colder because the sun was starting to set. I was so exhausted that I had to walk and the gang came and picked me up.

I picked up Johnny at the Greyhound station. We set his stuff down and loaded it in my car, Unfortunately, we drove off and realized his laptop was not with us. We drove back but found out it was stolen.

I was bummed and so was Johnny, but he looked at me and said, "well you can't cry over spilt milk" We came home and crashed. I had to take him to the airport in the morning

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)