2000-09-21

Well I overslept today. I guess its okay. I will still be able to get my workout in tonight. I told Maryann that i did not want to mention divorce anymore until we can finalize this (whatever it is)

I worked til 2:30. I spoke with Judi for an hour today. She wants to meet next monday. She has a great outlook on life as well as a great voice. She and her husband went through similar things that Maryann and I am going through. Her husband cheated on her, she cheated right back and then they went to counseling. She seems very nice and is married so I don't think pursuing is a good idea.

Counseling went well. Sandee say that I need to get more in tune with my feelings. We discussed the group session from last night. In all, it was very rewarding. I asked maryann if she would appreciate it if she would not talk to Mark during this trial we were going through.

I was checking email and her mobile rang...wonder who that is...Fucking Mark. Who knows how long they chatted. I know i feel betrayed and cheated. Maryann will not change and has no desire to change.

I can work on myself now. This is going to be a great weekend.. It would have been our 2 year anniversary. I feel that everything she has ever said to me is and was a lie. Thats okay by me because when it comes time to move out, it will be much easier. Since it was a lie, there was never a foundation and therefore no relationship. If it is built on a lie, it will never turn out well.

I need someone who is content with themselves. Maryann is not, she needs someone to complete her

I am looking at a picture of my dad...the sober dad that I know and love

Heart as big as gold, emotions never told

Choice in life paved the way, destined hours---tolls paid

May your life beyond be blessed, unlike your existence in this mess.

So misunderstood, so judged, your heart was pure

Best intentions shared; devised, sometimes ruined by the lie

May you rest in heaves well tonight, Battles on earth no more to fight

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)