September 29, 2000-Friday

Today was another great day. I woke up at 7 and made coffee as i always do. I met Tony at 9:00 and we went to Village inn, had breakfast and discussed the situation about Maryann and I. Tony said he wished it could have worked out between the two of us. He also offered his place up for me to stay when i told him i had to move out. He didn't even think twice about it. He offered up one of his spare rooms and said i could stay as long as i needed to. That blew me away, i started crying and said thank you because i wasn't sure what i was going to do. He paid for breakfast and we went out to his house in parker where I had been doing construction for him. I stained and painted all day. I finished up at about 6:30 and loaded some firewood for the two houses.

For the most part i felt good. I tried to stay positive and think about the great things headed my way. I came home at 7ish and maryann fixed pasta. I busted out a bottle of red and decided i was going to polish it off myself. I turned on the TV and for some dumb ass reason I asked Maryann if she was going to see Mark. I specifically wanted to know if she was going to Minnesota with him. I knew the answer but wanted to hear her say it. She said yes. I got extremely pissed and decided that sitting around thinking about it was not a good idea. I decided to meet up with some friends at a local seventies club. I danced and drank the night away.


I was even a bad boy on this particular evening. I needed to validate my manhood, enough said. I needed to validate that I was attractive and that women find me as such and let my ex wife know that two can play the game...I will be no one's sucker.

PS on a different note, maryann and i will file our papers next week sometime. Wierd... Its wierd how we think of things in terms of forever and forever is a fictional thing...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)