I am done with my MBA...fuck ya

Monday Morning....
Wow. Never thought this day would arrive. I have finished my Masters. Fuck ya is all i can say to that. I just turned my paper in at 8:27 this morning with accompanying Powerpoint presentation.
Now on to the next chapter in my life. I can now focus on writing my book, singing, learning to play the guitar and not be worried about my education.
Goal is to pay school loans back in 2 years, have a house and my successful business. I am off to work now. Come see me at bicycle discovery.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)