Old Friends

Okay so heres the deal. I got a call from an old friend that I dated eons ago. She said it was her birthday and that I needed to come up and see her. I said sure and cancelled any future plans for the evening.
I drove up at about 7:45 and got there at 9. We started out at the cantina on harbor. From there we ended up going to several different clubs in downtown newport. Danced a little bit. drank way to much....
We had conversations about our relationships and what we have been doing until now. We talked about all the places we had seen (and mine pale in comparison to Gina). She told me that she joined the airforce and worked for NATO. She was telling me of some of the awesome places that she lived and stuff she got to do...pretty damn cool.
We continually drank and talked and finally before we knew it, it was closing time. We went to a few more places that stayed open a little bit later, but closing time is inevitable. We drove back to the parking structure. I said my goodbyes and got into my car. I realized 2 things
a. I am not okay to drive
2. I have to pee.
After finding the bathroom and taking care of business, I mosied back to my car. I leaned the seat back and fell asleep. I woke up at 6 am and drove back home. So yes...i slept in a parking structure.
"no matter what the age...you never really grow up"
Needless to say, I did have a good time and it was good to catch up. Thanks to all for a good time and I don't want to do that anytime soon again :-)

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)