Thank you!

This is a huge thank you to all of my family and friends. I love you all. Without your love and support I would be sucked into a bog of nothingness. I love and respect your energy and appreciate what each of you represents in my life.

So I am back to reading the secret. If you don't have it, email me. I will buy you a copy. It is by far the most powerful book i have ever read. Just as the bible can give you great stories for overcoming adversity in life, so can the secret. One of my favorite lines from the movie is "...if you can believe a thing, you can achieve it." Why is it that we walk around unhappy all the time, because of our conditioning. Newspapers, TV and even the workplace can be a barage of negative information. Whether you realize it or not, that gets into your energy and begins to radiate outward. You become and outward manifestation of what you take in. If you start to remove the negative input and reprogram yourself immediately, immediately things like this, good things begin to happen.

So at night now, I start a little visualization process of how my day will be tomorrow. I look at all the things that happened today and begin to play out in my mind (visualization) how I want the next day to go. I may only be able to change 1 or 2 of the events from the previous day from occuring again. This lets me know that I am on the right track.

I have also started meditating and find that I am happier than ever because I am able to give thanks and enjoy what the universe has been sending me. I highly recommend doing this because it helps you to relax and unwind at the end of the day and also to start up your next day. Mind you this is what I do. You do not have to copy me and you can make it shorter to fit your time schedule.

The universe is magnificent
The universe brings all good things to me
The universe is conspiring for me in all things
The universe supports me in all things
The universe meets all of my needs immediately
I deserve all the good things that life has to offer

I am receiving everything good Thank you!
I am happy Thank you!
I am abundant Thank you!
I am healthy Thank you!
I am love Thank you!
I am eternal youth Thank you!
I am filled with abundant energy every day Thank you!

I am so thankful for all of the family I have, the great friends I have made, and the amazing acquaintances I will make this day!

I am whole. I am perfect. I am strong. I am powerful. I am loving, harmonious, and happy.

All good things are coming to me!
Life is good.



This is my mantra. If you need help finding or fine tuning yours. contact me. Thank you all again.

"Being happy is a choice"

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)