Dentist Appointment and Memories

Well I woke up early today to get to my dentist appointment. Wouldn't you know...so darn early that I was 3 days early. My appointment wasn't until friday. So needless to say I took the coaster up to encinitas for a day at leisure. I spent some time on the phone with my friend Fatima, while at Starbucks. Which by the way is the same starbucks I proposed to her in. Before I went to Starbucks, I actually rode my bike to Red Robin (now closed). The memories flooded back. I remember getting hired there on 9/12. The day after 9/11...a day we will all never forget, much like the day JFK was shot for the older generation. I remember going through training. I remember meeting new people and improving my memory skills and being able to take orders for a table of 12 with memory.

I remember meeting fatima after work and heading to the house in Shadytree for conversations or sleepovers. I remember working the day shift with small tips and saving every tip for our 2002 trip to Europe. It is amazing how everything changes...nothing stays the same. Now I am on my own again. Red Robin is closed and I am starting my new life.

When I left starbucks, i headed over to SDCCU, my bank, and deposited the funds that have to get me through the month. From there I headed back to the coaster station where I met some amazing people from North County and a couple from Ft. Collins Colorado. They were newbies to the coaster so I had to walk them through the whole ticket buying process, to storing their bikes on the train, and finally when to get ready to get off the train. They were planning a ride around mission bay so they departed the train in Olde Town.

I came home and sent out emails and called new potential clients. Things are slow right now, but I feel the universe changing and I am going to get very busy, very soon.

Chelsea, a very good friend, created a cool logo for TruBlue.

I attended my MADD meeting last night and learned that there is no excuse for ingorance. I can't believe i was the vice president of SADD and managed to get a DUI. Where is the sense in that? There is none...sheer ignorance. Now I don't drink anymore. I just don't see a point to it. It is a depressant and it makes you angry and want to sleep. I don't want to be depressed and angry and sleep is easy for me without alcohol.

Anyhow, life is moving at a continuous pace and sometimes i seem to sit still

Until next time

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)