Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Today was very overcast. I woke up at 7 and made myself go back to sleep unitl 8:30. Judy called me from altacare and asked if I could work, but I told her I had other commitments.

I went to the mall and bought the book by Hunter S. Thompson "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas". It is by far, the funniest book I have read to date. I bought a new battery and had it put in my watch for $15.00. Seems like a lot for a battery. My watch was dying and I needed a new battery so the ends justifies the means.

Work at Monsanto was interesting. The one and only client I had all day, walked out, completely pissed that we asked him to sign the Par-Q and Coronary Artery Disease Risk Factor. Oh well, you cant please everyone. I worked out at Powerhouse again tonight. Gina got blue contacts and they look really good on her. It makes her look way sexy.

I also helped Jenny S. work out tonight. She is super HOT! I also tanned for 20 minutes (since it is free to us) and then headed to the computer lab at University of West Florida to help her study.

Gina and I spent the night together and it was great.

Until next time....

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)