Last Friday of Monsanto

Woke up early, at about 6 am and cleaned. I prepped some more stuff for the move. I want to make sure that everything goes smooth. I went to Monsanto at about 11 because Suna and Tom and Kathe wanted to take me out to lunch.

Brandon has a lot of learning to do. I think his biggest problem is listening. He needs to learn patience and being humble. I don't claim to be better, but sometimes listening to him, he seems like a know it all.

The party… I can't believe i showed up for my going away party. What an embarrassment to myself---Nobody showed. I am a bore. Anyhow it sucked…I came home at 1:30 and crashed.

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)