Its a Beautiful Day

Today was absolutely gorgeous. Not a cloud in the sky. Staffing at Altacare is being flexed due to low attendance and low patient count. I got flexed on Thursday and have to work with the Adults tomorrow.

I am very nervous about my ACSM certification. I wish I had taken it earlier in my college studies. I guess knowing what I wanted to do would have been key. I am trying to frantically learn all the metabolic equations. ARRRRRRRRGH.

I love beautiful women. Don't know why I said that. There was a girl tonight at the gym with an ass to die for. I try to tell myself that life doesn't evolve around sex, but that is hard to convince myself of. Not a whole lot of excitement today.

Until tomorrow...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)