Rainy days and thursdays

The weather has been S-H-I-T-T-Y. I finished up my last day at AltaCare today. It was sad to say goodbye to the seniors. I also said goodbye to my coworkers. The seniors said they were going to miss me and I for sure will remember then for a lifetime. They have taught me so much.

I talked with Robert Donofrio before I left. He wished me well. I will miss him also. He has been such a postive influence and a great mentor in my life. He has also and will continue to be a great friend.

Monsanto was good. I can tell everyone is going to miss me. They love my energy, my enthusiasm, my approachability. I trained Amanda tonight, her dad got her set up at the gym. She is so sweet. Junior in high school. She confided in me about her boyfriend and school. We have a good relationship to discuss things on her mind. I think it helps her to process.

I worked out at Powerhouse and went home and cleaned up a bit. I was going to go to Seville Quarter but I got a little sidetracked by Gina. She is very sweet and energetic. I am not sure if we would be compatible long term. We made out for a long time. I think she finally left at 2:00 am, Needless to say when she left, I was all flustered and had to take care of myself. I don't care what people say…Masturbation RoCKS.

Tomorrow is my last day at Monsanto. I will miss the peeps there.

Until next time

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)