Cracker Barrel and Saying Goodbye

It was a beautiful day out. Seniors were in great spirits and very friendly and jovial. I worked til 1pm and then made my way out to Monsanto.

Monsanto was good. I trained a few people & I saw Angela Z. She is awesome. I am going to miss her. She is so much fun and I have always enjoyed hangin out with her. I worked out hard at powerhouse. I really felt the girl vibe at the gym from girls checkin me out. I got a call from Darcy, Kristin and Dad. When i checked my messages, I called Darcy and asked if she wanted to go to Cracker Barrel with me. I figured since we both like the place so much, it would be a good note to end my time here.

I called Kristen when i got home. We talked for an hour. I found out she is madly in love with me. She has been since our class together. She said she wants to marry me. Wow…that is heavy. I feel i have to keep my distance. I think it is too soon since Darcy, plus if its meant to happen it will.

I am exhausted. Its almost 11pm and I need some sleep

Until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)