Great day? Maybe So.

Today was a great day. I got to hang out with the seniors at Alta Care. I work a senior out patient program from 7 to 1 and then at 2 I go to Monsanto to to work at the gym til 6. While hanging with the seniors, we talked about life for a while and how things had changed from when they grew up. We actually discussed job requirements and how they have changed as well as the length of requirement that many of them worked while they were employed.

Life right now is good. You have to be at the right place at the right time. So far, today, I am there. I trained Brandon today so he can take over my position. I think he will do exceptionally well, he is no me, but he is a good guy. I am sure people will like Brandon because he is so down to earth and he is a local. side note: Brandon is a class mate and a very genuine guy. I am sure he will make a someone really happy when he decides to settle down.

I think Brandon and Gerald are going to be forces to reckon with. 2 perverts…Well actually, I think Gerald is going to corrupt him. Oh well time will tell. I hope I am able to check in on them from time to time.

I got my GRE scores today and the results were not so good. I scored 1140 total and the percentage was in the lower 25th percentile. I can always take it again. I guess that is the beauty of tests in life. For the most part you can have do overs.

Kristen called me and I think she would be the best girlfriend in the world for me. She is so positive and makes me feel like I am loved and wanted. We decided that she is going to come out to Colorado when she graduates and we will build our log cabin and our dreams together. Man I hope that is true.

Until tomorrow...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)