Heading back to Pensacola, Letters & Phone Calls

This was a fun but quick weekend. I slept in today. I woke up at like 9am. Dad made some of his extra special good coffee. Not sure how he makes it, but I can NEVER get mine to taste as good as his.

He worked in the yard. Mom and I watched movies and then I decided to head out at about 3. My dad fixed some amazing chicken and made me take some home with me. I am glad because I am a starving college student.

The drive home was fast. I drove the speed limit the whole way back but there was just no traffic. Upon arriving back I checked the mail and got a letter from Kristen. She also left me a voice message. It was great to hear her voice. She said she missed me and wrote to me about how she is feeling.

I cleaned up my little apartment, ate some chicken, showered and went to bed.

Until next time...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. I will review and add it to my blog comments shortly. Thank you so much for reading!

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)