Letter From A Friend

Dearest Chad,

What more can I say but "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart for everything!!! Thanks for the friendship, listening to me, your time and our great, special and wonderful times we shared together. I will always treasure you and the memories. You have made me see that there are bigger and better things that the world has to offer. You have made such a positive impact on my life, love and future.

Chad, I won't deny my feelings for you. I feel so strongly for you and care for you very much. Who knows what will happen and what the future holds for us, but you are someone special. I could fall hard for you!!! I will never forget the way you held me, touched and kissed me, made love to me, shared your feelings and thoughts, your amazing smile, face and gorgeous body. (I could go on, but i will hold back) Most of all, I will never forget you!!!

I wish you all the best in Colorado and all that life throws at you. You deserve it! This isn't a goodbye like i said, its a see you later, because I know someday our paths will cross again. I miss you already and you haven't left yet!! Always remember Chad, not a day will go by that I won't think about you-you are a very special person and you will always be in my heart and soul.

Thnking of you always, sweet dreams always & sleep tight.

Missing you

Love always
Gina

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)