A fantastic book...

Okay so I just got done reading, “Everyone worth knowing”.  It is a fantastic book about a twenty something girl working at a major financial institution.  She is not thrilled to be there and puts in many countless hours and feels like she is getting nowhere.  She gets in trouble at work one day for taking a break too long and decides to quit.

 

She enjoys the days off looking for work, eating red hots and playing with her dog.  Her uncle Will convinces her to go to a PR firm and apply for a job.  From here she starts a whirlwind year of partying, playing with celebs, getting caught up in gossip, and finding herself.  I don’t want to give away too much from the book.  It is an easy read.  I picked it up on Thursday and finished the last 100 pages last night at about 7pm. 

 

The book will and is a reminder of a harlequin romance novel and okay as a straight man, I have to admit, I am hooked.  I could read this style of book forever and never seem to get bored.  The story comes together nicely and many of you as I did will “get it” soon into the book.  I bought my copy at borders.  I highly recommend it.

 

As usual, have a great day and remember to focus on what you want and eliminate what you don’t want in your life.  Keep smiling and learn to find inner happiness.

 

 

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)