I know I know



Currently Listening to:
Travis-12 memories













It's been 4 days since my last post. What is going on with me? Who knows, I am just a busy busy boy. Getting ready for my may away and June gone. Whats that you say, that is the amount of time I will be here in San Diego. I am traveling the whole month. Just signed my last contract a few days ago.





I will be traveling to Arizona, Dallas, Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale and god knows where else. I am looking forward to it but I am going to miss my girls, Tigher and Pepper. They are awesome.

On to what i really want to talk about. Have you heard of Amy Winehouse? If you haven't click the link i have provided Amy Winehouse

All I can say is I am thoroughly impressed. She is awesome. She has a 1950's feel and sound and I am willing to bet that she is going to win female artist of the year. Her album went to number 1 in a matter of 3 weeks in Europe and will do the same here.

Check her out, i am sure you will love her as much as I do.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)