Working out

So today was another amazing day. I started off with my mantra and some green tea on this day. I could feel the universe buzzing all around me. I could feel the love and the energy coming to me. Today I was going to meet my friend JC and Rich for Coffee at David's in Hillcrest. I haven't seen JC in such a long time. Man he looked great. He just moved back from Colorado. It is so nice to have him back. It is like having a completed family and another reason i feel so connected to the universe.

So we met at David's and discussed what had happened in our lives over the past year. Rich's love life melted in the beginning of 2006 and since then he has been enjoying the status of single gay man in a good looking man's body. My five year relationship with Fatima ended on a good note. We decided we were not heading in the right direction and called it quits. JC on the other hand has managed to wrangle himself a prize. He is 45, good looking and treats JC very well. I was elated to hear this news.

Upon arriving home, I had a voice message from BQE magazine. They said they would be interested in seeing if we could work together to create a win/win partnership. I was elated, overjoyed...extremely happy. Could this be TruBlue's first client...could this be the launch into stardom that the company needed, we shall see. I spoke with Carmel from the office and we set up a meeting for monday at 10am. I can't wait. This again proves that when you send the intention out there, the universe answers.

I spent the remainder of the day working on business cards and trying to solidify my upcoming event for Park West Galleries in LA. With the majority of details behind me, I got a call at 1pm from Chris, the guy i met cycling the other day. He said he was going to be at horton plaza at 2:30 for a workout. I told him to call me when he got there and we could work out together.

At 2:15 my phone rings and Chris lets me know he is there. I hope on my trusty commuter and ride down to meet him. We work out and then I proceed to do some errands around town. I went to the bookstore and picked up a book recommended by Chelsea called "Everyone worth Knowing". I browsed through the magazines like GQ, Maxim and a few others to see what gossip I could find out, since i don't have a television anymore. I also perused the entrepeneur magazines and forbes for company names that I could call on.

Upon arriving home, I packed my gear up, sent out some final emails and said my mantra. I began reading my book and before I knew it, It was 10:30 and I was exhausted. Time for bed, lights out, more soon.

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)