Moving Day

Went to breakfast with Ashley W. and my dad. We came back and moved all the stuff. It went very quickly. We had everything loaded in the truck by Noon. I rented the steam cleaner and had the carpet cleaned by 1pm and had two beers while cleaning. It was a beautiful Florida day.

The checks did not come in from AltaCare due to the Fog. I was upset because I needed that money, but oh well. I am sure life will continue. Gina and I said our goodbyes. It was tough. I could tell she was upset. She is a great girl with a heart of gold.

I was on the road by 4:00pm and arrived home at 6:30pm. I ate some delicious dinner that my dad fixed and fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

until next time...

Comments

Most Popular Posts

Broken heart and irreplaceable smile

I broke up with caffeine...

Feels like a throat punch to my heart

Screw back up plans

Just a friendly update on me :-)